Friday, November 16, 2012

27 Weeks!


How far along?: 27 weeks yesterday!
Baby is the size of?: chinese cabbage... i have no idea how big that is, but it says 14.8 inches & 2.25 lb!
Maternity clothes?: yes!
Feeling? I feel good except for that my left ribs start hurting when I sit too long!
Best moment this week: Well this has nothing to do with the baby, but community group thanksgiving last night!
Miss anything?: Wine mainly.. I think that might be my answer every time.
Movement: Lots of movement and kicking! He's a night owl... likes to kick me when Im trying to go to bed.
Food cravings: Not really, but I guess still sushi if I had to pick.. Sorry I'm boring. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Nope!
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yeah.. looking pretty large these days
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in our out?: In.. but definitely very different looking!
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy.. excited about the holidays and anticipating meeting our little boy in less than 3 months!
Looking forward to: Meeting Caitlin and Amanda's babies in less than a month!

PS this pic is taken in the nursery in front of what is going to be the changing table! 

1 comment: