Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Vacay Part Two - BEAVER CREEK

After our two nights in Vail, Peter & I headed over to Beaver Creek and stayed at the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Resort... its probably the nicest hotel we will stay in for a very long time!! :) 


Pretty little wedding spot... I wish I could say we stood under the arbor and whispered sweet nothings to each other, but we didnt... just walked by it. hah

The little town of Beaver Creek...

We took the ski lift up the mountain to eat lunch and hike.. it was so pretty & one of my favorite things we did! 

Where we ate lunch on top of the mountain

Pre-hike pic!


Just the beginning of Peter wanting to kill me for all the solo-pics I made him take. 

I was apparently straggling behind... between taking pictures & being pregnant, its hard to keep up!

We made a couple of deer friends along the way. Lil cuties.

Sure these things are probably for kids, but I thought they were fun too. so suuueee me.

Pretty pretty colorado.

I found a walking stick. But then it gave me splinters so I gave up on that cute idea.

Post hike relaxinnnn. 

The pretty view down the mountain. Straight ahead is the beaver creek golf course that peter played!

Our patio over-looking the pool

View from our patio!

Another view from our patio.. such a beautiful resort! 
We had such a good time in Vail and Beaver Creek and definitely came home feeling refreshed and relaxed, much more ready for Baby Boynton preparations!

Next blog posts should be gender reveal party pics and a 19 week bump pic, so stay tuned! :)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go! That looks beautiful and awesome!

    Post that baby bump pic soon PLEASE :)

    ReplyDelete