Friday, September 28, 2012

20 Weeks!


How far along?: 20 weeks yesterday!
Baby is the size of?: one of my apps says mango and the other says banana
Maternity clothes?: yeah, pretty much living in my maternity jeans and maternity tshirts.. its much more comfy that way!
Feeling? Really good! Back to my normal self except for feeling like I'm going to pass out every few days when I havent eaten in a while or am standing in a long line.. thats not very fun.
Sleep: I sleep like a champ.. never has really been a problem for me in life. :)
Best moment this week: 2 moments... Saturday when Peter painted the nursery and tuesday night when we got the crib set up!
Miss anything?: Wine mainly..
Movement: I think I maybe felt a kick yesterday... but I'm still not sure if it was one.  UPDATE: he's been kicking all morning today! yay!! 
Food cravings: Sushi (not raw people, dont worry)
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Not really anymore... SUCCESSSSSS!
Have you started to show yet?: Yes... see above!
Gender prediction: If you saw yesterdays gender reveal post... It's a BOY!
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly button in our out?: In
Wedding rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mmm happy most of the time, moody sometimes. Mainly just moody with peter and/or my mom... sorry people I love the most!! :)
Looking forward to: My next appointment a week from today, Abbie's wedding weekend, and the holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. you look amazing. i want to see you sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look damn good for someone who's half-way there! Yay!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete