Monday, June 25, 2012

Instagram Fav 10: May!

I am really loving Instagram lately! My favorite thing is that it's actually helping me take more pictures. There was about a 2 year period where I literally had 3 pictures of me and peter.. and now I have so many more! Here are my fav 10 instagram pics from the month of May:

At Madden's in College Station with Peter... I got the crab cake eggs benedict, yumm! 

Benson trying to be on his best behavior in hopes of being rewarded with a piece of chicken I was cooking.

2 sweet little duck lovers that coasted by on our morning walk at the lake.

S'mores Cups I made from a recipe I found on Pinterest

Benson (my best & only coworker) helping with orders!

Lunch at Rise with my mom & sister!
Top left: bananas foster souffle; Top right: cauliflower and brie souffle;
Bottom: rose wine flight

Me & P at the Chihuly exhibit at the Arboretum

Yard work with my 2 manly men... haha love this pic!

Bacon Pops at Meddlesome Moth.. these were delish! 

Benson smiling at me on a morning walk :) What a cutie.

I'm hoping to do this each month... we'll see if I actually stick with it, but I think it would be fun! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment