Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkinspiration

I always want to think of cute blog post titles & I never can.... but "pumpkinspiration" -- now thats a good one. Go me. 
Anywayyyy...do you have pumpkins or gourds that you bought because they were oh-so-pretty but now they are just sitting there boring you?  If so, you've come to the right place.... 

Pumpkin candle holders! Yay
Photobucket
Photo via BHG.com

Photobucket

Take the artsy route & create black Halloween drawings on white pumpkins. 
Photobucket
Turn your pumpkins into real lanterns! Here's the tutorial on Country Living.
Photobucket
Make a pumpkin tree...
Photobucket
Or a pumpkin tower!
Photobucket

Use hot glue to cover your pumpkins in fall flowers for a centerpiece.
Photobucket
Photo via BHG.com

Set your pumpkin in a chandelier... seems sort of dangerous to me, but it looks cute! And thats what really matters right?
Photobucket
Gourd vases... presh. I need someone else to scoop out my pumpkins and gourds though. I think I'm too lazy for that! 
Photobucket
Photo via BHG.com

Photobucket
Photo via BHG.com

Have a fab day! Go buy some pumpkins on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment