Monday, August 23, 2010

Canton Finds: Old Lanterns

I saw this old lantern in Canton & just love its summery vintage charm...and they're cheap too! I got a couple a while back in Canton and only paid $8 for 2 of them!

Photobucket

After researching online a bit, turns out there are many types of vintage lanterns and lots of things you can do with them... hang them from trees, paint them bright colors, use them as a centerpiece, put a candle in them for real lighting...the possibilities are endlessss!

Oh Louise,Vintage,Upcycilng,Lanterns

Oh Louise,Vintage,Upcycilng,Jars,Antique

Lanterns,Vintage Lanterns,Oh Louise

Lanterns,Vintage Lanterns,Oh Louise

Had to end on a turquoise note of course... :)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom pic! I think I'll go string some Christmas lights on my patio, paint a few lanterns I have on hand and do the same thing!

    I just love your blog! It's become one of my faves! :) ... and your etsy store too. I have another friend that I'm going to need some stationary for. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete