Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Home - Coming Soon!

After many months of some fairly extreme decorating-laziness, I have jumped back on the "beautifying our home" train. I dont think there is a real-live train like that, but I sure do wish there was. Regardless, I have finally been adding things to bare walls, putting lamps where lamps belong, spray painting everything that can't run from me, etc, etc...

This is simply my introductory post that will lead you into the many, sporadic posts over the course of who knows how long that will feature
a ton of the re-dos we did when we first moved in to our crazily out-dated home & many of the fun new additions we have done recently around the house as well. Some projects will be DIY, some will be purchased, some dug out of an old box in the closet and nailed to the wall... some old...some new... you get it - variety, randomness... but lets be honest, it will all be budget-friendly (aka cheap!) so get excited if you too are saving your pennies like crazy & can pretty much only afford items from the clearance aisle at tj maxx. No offense though tj maxx... you know I love nothing more than when you offer me a cheap, bronze, gaudy frame which can be spraypainted WHATEVER BRIGHT COLOR I WANT!

Alright enough rambling introduction, let this picture be a little glimpse into the fab-ness of the "Our Home" series..

So fiiine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment