Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello Yellow

Yellow is on my mind today...mainly because I'm wearing a BRIGHT yellow top that is a probably a little too bright, but also because I really love yellow! I'm always attracted to the color yellow and love its boldness and cheerfulness. Here are a few of my favorite yellow finds today!


I love this shower curtain from CB2. It would look cool in a loft or apartment... even a house. I want to make my bathroom yellow now!

This perfume from Anthro is called Woman in Yellow... how very fitting for my post! I haven't ever smelled it, but I love the look of the bottle and the pretty yellow ribbon.




These coasters are an Etsy find and I think they are awesome! I love the texture of them... They are from a shop called Merit Market.


These yellow flats are from Urban...they're only $34! I think they would be so cute with skinny jeans or with a dress once the Spring weather comes to greet us! Please come soon Spring weather!!


This cardi is from Anthro... and god knowsss I love a good cardi. I wear those things out like crazy. I love the cute bees... very springy! yay!




This yellow cake platter is another Etsy find. I think the scalloped edges are super cute. It's from a shop called Vessel and Wares and they handmake lots of beautiful pottery.

Are you a yellow fan?? Do you have a favorite yellow accessory or item?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just find your blog and it´s so cute!
    I have to say I´m not a yellow fan, I actually don´t think I own anything totally yellow, how strange!, I´m more a pink fan I have everything in pink!
    However I love the sweater in the image! Is so pretty love the lace-like detail by the neck!!.
    I will continue reading your blog is so lovely
    XOXO
    Totallypinkaholic

    ReplyDelete